Thursday, March 18, 2010

Engagement Pics


The engagement pictures are finally up! You can check them out on facebook. Where is all the time going? Everything is going by so fast its hard to keep up. I can't believe the wedding is only 44 days away!!!
The trip to Valdosta was so great! I got to see the town & campus for the first time & loved it there. The students were so welcoming & excited that we are coming. I also got a special treat to see some old Southern friends for the Young's wedding! And...we found a house to rent! The Lord is really answering big prayers there. Its within walking distance of campus, affordable & we could move in this summer. I'll let you more when its offically offical :)
For the rest of the month I will be traveling like crazy. I'm headed to Augusta tomorrow, then Valdosta again, then down to Statesboro! What a whirlwind. I'll try to keep you updated. For this week, Laura has been home & it has been great to spend some much needed sister time.

No comments:

Post a Comment