Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shower




I've been sick this week so I haven't been updating. But luckily I realized you can't tell what state I'm in when I'm typing. That being said, I'll try to catch up a little ; )

My mom & some of her friends threw me a wedding shower this past Sunday. It was a lot of fun and these ladies really put a lot in to it. It was so cool to have some of my old friends, new friends, currently family & future family all in one room. People were extremely generous with their gifts. I was so excited about the stash we got! This was one of my favorite gifts. The ladies who hosted the party gave it to me as a surprise. The real surprise was that I love this kind of thing and my good friend Anna made it knowing this. She was very sneaky as I was working on a project just like this and thinking "I'd love to have one of these..." The "M" is from Kennesaw Mountain - where Danny proposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment